Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Is anyone out there? Anyone?

When I Started this Blog it was a way for me to relax. A way for me to show the people I love how much they mean to me. A way to show off a Talent if you will.

When things went down Hill in in October, to say that I got dicouraged and didn't want to Bake was an understatement. I had given up on any new recipes and looking for new things to create! Saying and thinking that now, makes me wonder, did I really start this blog for me? I would have to say yes.

In life not everything goes the way we want it to. We tend get sidetracked in the day to day things, the things that bog us down, Work, Family, Friends, Relationships! We tend to forget to take some time for ourselves, to make ourselves happy and content in what we are and what we do.

Any Bakery, Cook, or even Foodie, will tell you the same thing, where part of cooking and baking is the eating, most of it is the end product and seeing what the receivers think of it. Seeing the look on there faces when they get it and then when they first try it.

That was and is why I cook/bake. It gives me a creative out to release extra energy, and relax the tention from the day to day life that I live. Now I can say that my life isn't half as stressful as others and its the truth. Though there are things in my life that stress me out.

But getting back on track, I had, until recentaly give up on baking. Till I went to a Concert where the band Requested that I make them a Pumpkin Bread loaf! Instead I did a nontreditional take on it and made it into a Pumpkin Ring. It turned out Amazing and the guys loved it. Not only that but it kicked up some creative juices in me again.

It also made me think Why am I just doing a blog on Baking? I mean its something that I love to do yes. But why not do some cooking to. I was thinking maybe doing a recipe a night, I make dinner for myself or myself and my family every night as is. But I wanted to ask my Readers... if there are any that is. Would you like to see step by step recipes for Meals and Desserts?

Would you like recipes that you could make on a nightly basis? Maybe recipes that you can make in less then an hour for those who are at work during the day but would love to make a meal when they get home? Or maybe a meal for one or two even for those that don't have kids, or those that live by themselves?

Is anyone reading this? Is anyone Following? Anyone? Comment to let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love some easy recipes for dinner since I don't really have hours to spend cooking every night.

    Please keep posting!!!

    Hugs

    Lorrie *aka* charmed

    ReplyDelete