Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Post

Hi guys. My name is Stacy-Cakes. I'm 26 years young and have been baking for over half my life. This doesn't mean that I have tried all the recipes out there... sadly I've always stuck to the few recipes that have been passed down from my Grandma to my Mom and then to me! But that is why I'm making this Blog I want to find new and exciting Recipes to make. I am trying, at the moment, to get a at home baking business off the ground. Love making things for my family! You could say that through them I have my own Personal Taste Testers who I cook and bake for on a constant! I must say that my mom has taught me all that I know about baking. From the time I could sit in a chair at the kitchen table, or stand on a chair at the counter I was her PTT and she showed me the ins and outs of the baking process. Now I'm learning new things on my own and constantly challenging myself. I have a few recipes that I have done over the past few months that I will post pictures and blogs of. But as for now this is the start of something big... or at least I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment