Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fluffy Chocolate Brownies

This is a brownie that I adapted myself I love the taste of traditional brownies but I HATE the fact that they are so heavy! So one day when I was playing around with an old brownie recipe that I had I came up with this!



this is a Brownie Fluff cake! It has all the pleasures of a brownie in a light and fluffy cake body!

7 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa

1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, cut into pieces
3 large eggs
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup milk

you can add anything else you would like to the batter before you bake it

heat oven to 350

In mixer on low speed combine butter, sugar till fluffy

Than add in you Baking Powder, baking soda, and flour.

add one egg at a time mixing well after each one

then dump in your Cocoa and mile mix for 2 minutes 

Butter/spray a 9x13 pan and pour batter in

cook on 350 for 20 mins

they are heavenly!

3 comments:

  1. It looks great and I would like to try...
    When should I put 1/2 cup milk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi so sorry you add it with the cocoa. It says mile but its suppose to be milk.

    ReplyDelete